✍ Welcome Sem 5 ! Let's fighting💪

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah,after IE we didn't have any break yet we need to go into new semester already.Yuhuu.Now I'm officially in semester 5.Excited but in the same time got scared.Hope all the things will go on well within this time.

I have added FYP 1 for this semester according to plan that has been made by my previous advisor.And you know what..shocking news! my previous advisor become my advisor again for this semester.OMG! I'm panicked.She is the fierce one.😅 I can't playing around anymore.


I think that i can get through all of this.InsyaAllah.Need to fight more than before.And much than other.So tomorrow will be briefing for FYP 1 and I have to choose wisely what field I should carry on.I want to do research in microbiology but I don't know if there is any other field that much better and suit for me.I hope I do not choose the wrong field.May Allah easier everything.


We thought that today have started but actually classes will only started tomorrow so then I wasting my time waiting for 3 hours in the lecture hall waiting for lecturer that will never came.😂 So sad.I went home and decided to watching Korean drama and samyang! Such a perfect combination😜

Jyeahh.

My girl.The title of korean drama.Refreshing my back day in school then.Remember the old memory and how I was back then.Nostalgic.Will never ever forget my first crush.Lee Dong Wook😘 The handsome man that not fading away.Lols.


After then,me and housemate going walking around the neighbourhood taking fresh air in the evening.Such a perfect day.Starting a good vibes for tomorrow and continue marathon My Girl💕and update blog for a while.Hihii.

Hi uols! Thank you for reading.

Not starting blogwalking yet since then.😅I will try spend some time in any possible way.Btw,please pray for me this semester.And May Allah easier our journey toward this life.

Till then! 

31 July 2017 19:50 PM
SR 2-3A-3A


7 comments:

  1. Tahniah.
    Harap2 dapat anugerah dekan sem 5 ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat pagi...
    nieyl dtg singgah pagi...
    All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best in your study :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chayook.. Chayook.. You can do it..

    ReplyDelete

Current Status ( 30 JULY 17) : "Welcome Sem 5 ! May Allah bless💕 this journey! Bittaufiq wannajah!"

Disclaimers

From View of My Eyes is a personal blog solely belong to Mas_FVOME.Any statement,opinion,review or stories written in this blog fully on the behalf of blog owner.The written usually from the personal emotion,feeling and current condition of the blog owner.

Blog owner will do not take any responsibility towards any damage,hardly breathe or mental disturbance after reading the blog post.The readers should take responsible toward their own choice reading sources.

Anything that appear on this blog for informal purposes only.If there is anything related to academic knowledge,it's mere for own self understanding.The contents is strictly prohibited being copy and paste or published on the other media social/website/books unless with the permission of blog owner.Your honesty is really appreciated.

I'm not concerned about the grammatical error in my blog post as long as the reader understand the message,but if you do.Sorry ! I can do nothing about it.Still improving.Read it or just leave it.Thank you for your precious time.

Have a nice day !

Most pictures credit to Google Image.

Plagiarisma.Net