☏ 23 February 2017

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah.

All Praise To Allah.

Most of the time i'm alone but when come a celebration its just come for a moment but forever would not be forgotten about it.So here they are!



Happy Birthday To Me!! πŸ˜‚



This date such a blessful day for who is raising me up.I feel so thankful to mak ayah for giving born me and let me feel the happiness and painful in the life.This dunya's life is nothing but something for making the deeds for life in akhirah.Hopefully i can appreciated myself much more after this.

I have learnt that people come and go in the life when the time passed..each stage in our life there is different people that appear but all of the people giving me such a lesson and blessing to be thought and learnt about.No one is come into our life just because.They are giving us something which we could go on into the next stage of our life.Stay alive or Just dead.

Yesterday night about after adzan isya i was shocked by the birthday prank.My 2-3A-3A housemates were gathering together pranked me on the rooftop.I was so thankful to them for remembering my birthday.I really love them even though we are not that close but they are willing to celebrate my birthday!

Thank you so much uolss..muahh!
Another year pass by.I want to write more but i got distracted.So i think that's all.Maybe we will meet later..so.. i have starting the new sem and this is so frustrating to update new entry.. a little bit difficult ..hohoo..till we met again!I will try as much as possible to update the entry.

For my own memory sake.Hahaa..May Allah bless this new age.Mastura..fighting!!

Google Image

Till then!

Mas_FVOME
23 Feb 2017
Surau L3 Campus


6 comments:

  1. Wahhh birthday mas rupanya today! Happy birthday Mas! Semoga berjaya di dunia dan akhirat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Mas..Akak doakan semoga awak dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik, semoga Allah melindungi, merahmati dan memberkati kehidupan awak di dunia dan di akhirat.. Semoga apa yang awak impikan Insha Allah akan dimakbulkan oleh Allah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat Hari Lahir, sorry lambat ucap birthday.... Semoga diberikan kesihatan yang baik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday mas ! On ur birthday mek cari alamt emel mas nk wish tp tk dpt --' nnt contact mek kat ayunieramli@gmail.com eyh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated birthday dear..moga panjang umur n sentiasa menjadi org2 yg sukses dlm hidupnya....aminn

    ReplyDelete

Current Status ( 30 JULY 17) : "Welcome Sem 5 ! May Allah blessπŸ’• this journey! Bittaufiq wannajah!"

Disclaimers

From View of My Eyes is a personal blog solely belong to Mas_FVOME.Any statement,opinion,review or stories written in this blog fully on the behalf of blog owner.The written usually from the personal emotion,feeling and current condition of the blog owner.

Blog owner will do not take any responsibility towards any damage,hardly breathe or mental disturbance after reading the blog post.The readers should take responsible toward their own choice reading sources.

Anything that appear on this blog for informal purposes only.If there is anything related to academic knowledge,it's mere for own self understanding.The contents is strictly prohibited being copy and paste or published on the other media social/website/books unless with the permission of blog owner.Your honesty is really appreciated.

I'm not concerned about the grammatical error in my blog post as long as the reader understand the message,but if you do.Sorry ! I can do nothing about it.Still improving.Read it or just leave it.Thank you for your precious time.

Have a nice day !

Most pictures credit to Google Image.

Plagiarisma.Net