Featured

✍ Just because..

Assalamualaikum

Peace Be Upon You

Wazzap-wazzap.As for today same as yesterday..My Niece came again in early in the morning.She always want to play until i'm felt exhausted.Oh my but we are currently doing fine.She is now sleeping so i can go to blogwalking and updating entry.

Or else.There is no way i can make up to my blog.Also my handphone as she will making chaos and want play with these things.So i need to give fully attention to her so she did not making any damage to my gadget.

After Zuhr we will going to "Jamuan Hari Raya" eventhough Syawal already gone.That is because the one who is making this Jamuan is our MB.I want to eat as much as i can..lolz.

Alright then actually i dont have any important thing to update but just because.I like to keep updating entry.Lols..For an information..i'm in a holiday mood but just when i'm start of sem ..then i think i will be hardly keep updating and blogwalking..or maybe i will keep updating but hardly be seen to uols blog.

So now,if uols intended of anything.Just tell me or never hahaha.

gotta go !

Till then,

060820161229PM
SATURDAY
HOME SWEET HOME

2 comments:

  1. niece brape tahun? mesti aunty dia manjakan dia nii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh jap..niece..? oh my..slh istilah..haha..cousin perempuan..jadi niece plak..haha..bln 11 nie dh msuk 2 thn dh dia ..hihi

      Delete

Current Status (Feb 17) : Sem 4 On going..Mastura..fighting!!

Disclaimer

From View of My Eyes is a personal blog solely belong to Mas_FVOME.Any statement,opinion,review or stories written in this blog fully on the behalf of blog owner.The written usually from the personal emotion,feeling and current condition of the blog owner.

Blog owner will do not take any responsibility towards any damage,hardly breathe or mental disturbance after reading the blog post.The readers should take responsible toward their own choice reading sources.

Anything that appear on this blog for informal purposes only.If there is anything related to academic knowledge,it's mere for own self understanding.The contents is strictly prohibited being copy and paste or published on the other media social/website/books unless with the permission of blog owner.Your honesty is really appreciated.

I'm not concerned about the grammatical error in my blog post as long as the reader understand the message,but if you do.Sorry ! I can do nothing about it.Still improving.Read it or just leave it.Thank you for your precious time.Have a nice day !

Most pictures credit to Google Image.

Plagiarisma.Net